Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 6: Love is not irritable

He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit, than he who captures a city ~Proverbs 16:32

Today I am to choose to react to tough circumstances in my marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation. I'm also to think about where I can add time to my schedule, and whatever wrong motivations I need to release from my life.


To update yesterday's dare...He didn't answer my email. If I talk to him, it won't make a difference. He still won't tell me. We've been through this before. If he's upset, he won't tell me. He just lets me be, which makes me more upset. It's like he's afraid to tell me, no matter how many times I've told him that he needs to be open with me, or that I'm not going to leave because of something he says. It's really all very frustrating

No comments:

Post a Comment